- PRICES in Canadian Dollars
- PRODUCT SOLD UNFRAMED except for a special selection of framed originals
- FREE SHIPPING in Canada & continental USA
- Applicable taxes (Canadian Residents only) calculated & added at time of purchase
- Any applicable brokerage/duty charges are the responsibility of the purchaser when shipment is received
- Online catalog shopping is for Canadian & Continental USA orders only. If you live elsewhere please Contact Us by email to arrange payment & shipping details.
1. Online Shopping Cart uses PayPal
2. Offline Purchasing:
- Interac E-transfer
Paintings & drawings are shipped within 4-8 business days (it takes time to build the packing boxes). We use Canada Post / USA Postal Service.
DESCRIPTION OF ART PRODUCT
We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in the representation of the images and description of all original paintings offered for sale on this site. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- WATERCOLOR ORIGINALS are on Arches paper using the highest-quality pigments.
- ORIGINAL ACRYLIC PAINTINGS are on board, prepared by the artist with several layers of wet-sanded gesso as the base. The finished work is sprayed with an archival, matte-finish, clear fixative.
We do our best to display the original art images as carefully as possible in the online catalog, including the size of the image, to show you exactly what the painting looks like.
We DO NOT offer a refund unless artwork is damaged in shipping.
If an original painting is damaged in shipping, we must be notified within 24 hours of delivery by telephone or e-mail to arrange for the painting to be returned for REFUND or EXCHANGED FOR A DIFFERENT PAINTING. You will be asked to supply detailed digital images of the damage including the artist's signature. NOTE: painting MUST be carefully re-packaged in the original packaging material for return shipping. Once the painting has been accepted, any future risk of loss or damage passes to the purchaser.
When purchasing through the online catalog please be aware of the following.......
When you purchase through our online catalog you will be required to set up a site account. If you come back at a later date to purchase again you will log in with that account information to make your purchase. When logged in the website will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. We also set up several cookies to save your login information. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select 'Remember Me', your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Who We Share Your Data With
We do not share ANY of your data with any other website or 3rd party entity...EVER!