RICH WILL CONSIDER COMMISSIONS IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT AREAS
- landscape images
- military aviation
- general aviation
- automotive art (cars, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, classic vehicles)
PRICING FOR ORIGINAL PAINTINGS
- cost of an original is set in advance after consultation regarding subject, medium, size & complexity
- commission price does not include framing, shipping, taxes, brokerage or duty (where applicable)
- 30% non-refundable deposit required
- balance due on completion before painting is shipped
- no-interest 12 month payment plan available - painting shipped when balance is paid
- pricing in Canadian Dollars
- Rich Thistle retains worldwide copyright unless a buy-out fee is negotiated.
- Use of an original painting for the purpose of reproduction in any application is strictly prohibited without written authorization from Rich Thistle.
- We do our very best to package original art securely for shipping, but if a painting is damaged in shipping, we must be notified within 24 hours of delivery by telephone. We will require images of the damaged area to be sent to us by email. Damaged originals MUST be carefully re-packaged in original packaging material and returned to us before a refund or replacement is arranged.
- Once a painting has been accepted, any future risk of loss or damage passes to the purchaser.
BRING YOUR SPECIAL IMAGE TO LIFE!
Make a Corporate Statement your clients can't ignore! Feature your AIRCRAFT, SAILBOAT, CAR, TRUCK or MOTORCYCLE in an original painting and publish a limited-edition of fine-art digital prints or fine-art posters. A Thistle original or fine-art reproduction makes a prestigious corporate gift and an effective promotional advertising tool. Enjoy ownership of the original painting, the corporate and brand-marketing benefits of the reproductions, as well as a tax deduction.