Ordering, Shipping, Payment & Returns Policy
- HOW TO PURCHASE
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
- INSTALLMENT PLAN PURCHASING
- SHIPPING INFO
- DESCRIPTION OF ART PRODUCT
- RETURNS POLICY
- ARTWORK CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE shipping, applicable taxes, brokerage or duty.
- PRODUCT SOLD UNFRAMED except for a special selection of framed originals.
- Shipping & applicable taxes (Canadian Residents only) calculated & added at time of purchase.
- Any applicable brokerage/duty charges will be the responsibility of the purchaser when shipment is received.
- Please let us know if you have special shipping or other requirements. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO PURCHASE
1. Interac E-transfer
PURCHASE ORIGINALS ON THE INSTALLMENT PLAN
1-YEAR NO-INTEREST payment plan can be arranged. Artwork will ship to you when payments are completed. Receipts issued for each payment.
- Courier Shipping cost is added at time of purchase, based on your location.
- ORIGINAL PAINTINGS are shipped within 4-8 business days (it takes time to build the packaging boxes).
DESCRIPTION OF ART PRODUCT
We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in the representation of the images and description of all original paintings offered for sale on this site. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- WATERCOLOR ORIGINALS are on Arches paper using the highest-quality pigments.
- ORIGINAL ACRYLIC PAINTINGS are on board, prepared by the artist with several layers of wet-sanded gesso as the base. The finished work is sprayed with an archival, matte-finish, clear fixative.
We DO NOT offer a refund unless painting is damaged in shipping.If an original painting is damaged in shipping, we must be notified within 24 hours of delivery by telephone or e-mail to arrange for the painting to be returned for REFUND or EXCHANGED FOR A DIFFERENT PAINTING. You will be asked to supply detailed digital images of the damage including the corner showing the artist's signature. Once the painting has been accepted, any future risk of loss or damage passes to the purchaser. NOTE: painting MUST be carefully re-packaged in the original packaging material for return shipping.
CARE OF WATERCOLOR PAINTINGS
For greatest permanence no artwork (especially paper) should be hung in direct sun or strong daylight, strong artificial light, a smoky or humid environment. NEVER spray any cleaners directly onto the glass surface of any framed paper artwork. Art framed under glass should be professionally de-framed periodically to clean the inside surface of the glass and to blow off any dust particles etc.. With proper care you can enjoy your original watercolor paintings for many years.
CARE OF ACRYLIC PAINTINGS
For greatest permanence no artwork should be hung in direct sun or strong daylight, strong artificial light, a smoky or humid environment. The acrylics used are the finest-quality, art pigments and the painting is sealed with a matte-finish painting varnish to create a controlled surface of equal reflectivity. Regular dusting with a dry duster and periodic, light, cleaning with a slightly-dampened, soft, lint-free, clean cloth will keep the surface clean. With proper care you can enjoy your original acrylic painting for many years.