RICH WILL CONSIDER COMMISSIONS IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT AREAS
- landscape images
- military aviation
- general aviation
- automotive art (cars, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, classic vehicles)
PRICING FOR ORIGINAL PAINTINGS
- commissioned paintings are priced comparably to originals for sale in Rich's catalog
- cost of an original is set in advance after consultation regarding subject, medium, size & complexity
- commission price does not include framing, shipping, taxes, brokerage or duty (where applicable)
- 30% non-refundable deposit required
- balance due on completion before painting is shipped
- no-interest 12 month payment plan available - painting shipped when balance is paid
- pricing in Canadian Dollars
- Rich Thistle retains worldwide copyright unless a buy-out fee is negotiated.
- Use of an original painting for the purpose of reproduction in any application is strictly prohibited without written authorization from Rich Thistle.
- We do our very best to package original art securely for shipping, but if a painting is damaged in shipping, we must be notified within 24 hours of delivery by telephone. Damaged originals MUST be re-packaged in original packaging material and returned to us before a refund or replacement is arranged.
- Once a painting has been accepted, any future risk of loss or damage passes to the purchaser.
BRING YOUR SPECIAL IMAGE TO LIFE!
Make a Corporate Statement your clients can't ignore! Feature your AIRCRAFT, SAILBOAT, CAR, TRUCK or MOTORCYCLE in an original painting and publish an edition of fine-art digital prints or fine-art posters. A Thistle original or fine-art reproduction makes a prestigious corporate gift and an effective promotional advertising tool. Enjoy ownership of the original painting, the corporate and brand-marketing benefits of the reproductions, as well as a tax deduction.