ONLINE SHOPPING IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR CANADA & USA
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS PLEASE CONTACT US
ONLINE CATALOG SHOPPING CART
- ALL Orders will have shipping & applicable taxes automatically calculated & applied before proceeding to PayPal
- ORDERS FROM OUTSIDE Canada & USA - please CONTACT US to arrange payment & shipping
- CATALOG prices are in CANADIAN FUNDS
- PRICES DO NOT include shipping, applicable taxes, brokerage or duty
- PRODUCT SOLD UNFRAMED - except for a Special Selection of Framed Originals
1. ONLINE Shopping Cart (CANADA & USA only):
- NOTE: You will receive an automatic email receipt from PayPal with your payment details.
- CONTACT US if you experience difficulty.
4. Mail us your cheque payable to Rich Thistle...product will ship when cheque clears banking system
Mailing address: Rich Thistle 172 Fernbrook Dr. Wasaga Beach ON L9Z 2B1
PURCHASE ORIGINALS ON THE INSTALLMENT PLAN
1-YEAR NO-INTEREST payment plan can be arranged - CONTACT US NOTE:
You are welcome to place your order by phone. Please call us if you have special shipping or other requirements. We will do our best to accommodate your needs ... 705-429-9456 (Canada-Eastern Time) during normal business hours.
SHIPPING INFORMATION - CANADA & USA
- shipping cost is added during the checkout process based on your location
- orders for ORIGINAL PAINTINGS shipped within 2-5 business days
- digital fine-art prints require 2-4 weeks to complete the printing & shipping process - we will contact you with details
DESCRIPTION OF ART PRODUCT
We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in the representation of the images and description of all original paintings and prints offered for sale on this site. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Digital Fine-art Prints are printed on premium, fine-art watercolor paper, using specialized inks.
- Each reproduction is carefully inspected, numbered and hand-signed by the artist.
- WATERCOLOR ORIGINALS are on Arches paper using the highest quality pigments.
- ORIGINAL ACRYLIC PAINTINGS are on board, prepared by the artist with several layers of wet-sanded Gesso as the base. The finished work is sprayed with an archival, matte-finish clear fixative.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION ENTERED WHEN USING SHOPPING CART & PAYPAL
Our goal is for you to be as comfortable purchasing from our website catalog as you are shopping in your local gallery. Purchasing through the online shopping cart will take you to the secure payment portal of PayPal to complete the payment process. The following security measures are in place to protect your information:
What to look for before you enter credit card or personal information on any order form-page when purchasing online:
- all information entered to register an account with us is secure and will never be shared
- all information you enter on the PayPal order-form pages is secured using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to prevent interception
https:// at the beginning of the page URL in the address bar of your browser indicates you are on a certified secure server
We DO NOT offer a refund for prints unless item is damaged in shipping.
Product damaged during shipping will be replaced at no extra cost. You must notify us by e-mail or telephone within 24 hours of receiving the damaged item. You will be asked to supply detailed digital images of the damage including the corner showing the artist's signature. Once we receive those images by email we will ship a replacement AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU. Once an item has been accepted, any future risk of loss or damage passes to the purchaser.
We DO NOT offer a refund unless painting is damaged in shipping.
- If an original painting is damaged in shipping, we must be notified within 24 hours of delivery by telephone or e-mail to arrange for the painting to be returned for REFUND or EXCHANGED FOR A DIFFERENT PAINTING. You will be asked to supply detailed digital images of the damage including the corner showing the artist's signature. Once the painting has been accepted, any future risk of loss or damage passes to the purchaser.
- NOTE: painting MUST be carefully re-packaged in the original packaging material for return shipping.
CARE OF WATERCOLOR PAINTINGS & PAPER REPRODUCTIONS
For greatest permanence no artwork (especially paper) should be hung in direct sun or strong daylight, strong artificial light, a smoky or humid environment. NEVER spray any cleaners directly onto the glass surface of any framed paper artwork. Art framed under glass should be professionally de-framed periodically to clean the inside surface of the glass and to blow off any dust particles etc.. With proper care you can enjoy your prints and original watercolor paintings for many years.
CARE OF ACRYLIC PAINTINGS
For greatest permanence no artwork should be hung in direct sun or strong daylight, strong artificial light, a smoky or humid environment. The acrylics used are the finest-quality, art pigments and the painting is sealed with a matte-finish painting varnish to create a controlled surface of equal reflectivity. Regular dusting with a dry duster and periodic, light, cleaning with a slightly-dampened, soft, lint-free, clean cloth will keep the surface clean. With proper care you can enjoy your original acrylic painting for many years.